THE CONSTITUTIONAL CODE
1) Defend and secure the borders of the United States of America. Prevent the illegal creation of “sanctuary cities” and enforce immigration laws.
2) Uphold the second amendment and repeal unconstitutional gun laws.
3) End the Federal Reserve’s stranglehold over the American economy.
4) Reject and repeal all international treaties that supersede the U.S. Constitution and violate national sovereignty.
5) Uphold medical privacy and completely outlaw forcible injections.
6) End all invasive, unprovoked and unconstitutional foreign wars.
7) Peacefully take back control of the states from increasing federal encroachment via the 9th and 10th amendments.
8} End the federalization and militarization of law enforcement.
9) End unconstitutional land grabs, neo-feudalism and outlaw carbon taxes fraudulently promoted in the name of climate change.
10) End the unconstitutional use of the Patriot Act against U.S. citizens.